Ariel Hart is a former LA/Seattle based energy worker, yoga teacher and artist who has returned to her magical roots here in Portland. Her flair for the theatrical informs her experiential classes and private sessions, creating experiences that encompass all of the senses in deep intuitive healing.
- Certified/Insured Yoga Instructor (2007, Yoga Union)
- Level 3 Certified/Insured Reiki Master (2012, Northwest Healing Studio)
- Trained in EFT (emotional freedom technique, or "tapping") with Judith Frost (2018)
- doTERRA mentor (essential oil distributer, 2012)
- BA in Theatre/Art from University of Southern California (2004)
- Attendee and Classroom assistant for Mindfulness education (MBSR and MBRP since 2016)
Ariel offers weekly classes, workshops and private sessions that incorporate a variety of therapeutic tools such as Reiki (energy healing), sound therapy, visualization, mindfulness, aromatherapy, herbal clearings, and charged stones/crystals.
Ariel is passionate about sharing energy work with community and is the co-founder of “U:nite” a not for profit group in Seattle that hosted public alternative healing events.